We’re looking for a team member who is driven to succeed and isn’t afraid to get wet!Meet our Team
Minds for Engineering
Imaginations for Adventure
Our engineers, designers and manufacturing experts turn stainless steel and fiberglass into swerving, twisting, water-filled works of art. As the largest waterslide manufacturer in the U.S. and winner of a World Waterpark Association’s Industry Innovation Award for Suppliers, we know a thing or two about creating unique waterpark experiences. Our waterpark attractions are the things adventures, laughs, memories and profitable seasons are made of.
As the largest US-based waterslide company, Splashtacular offers design, engineering, installation and maintenance services for waterslides and waterpark attractions around the world. Centrally located just south of Kansas City, we provide imaginative, custom-designed attractions to a wide range of clients, from destination resorts to waterparks, fitness centers, private facilities and municipalities. Since 1994, we have built-out more than 1,200 waterpark projects with over 3,000 exhilarating waterslides, play units and water features.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and navigating building codes.
- Reading plans and specifications.
- Reviewing sites and gathering information to prepare estimates for work on existing facilities as
- well as new builds.
- Completing take-offs to gather information for bids.
- Developing estimates and bids for construction projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following background and skills:
- 4-year degree in Business or Construction Management is preferred.
- Strong math skills including basic arithmetic, algebra and geometry.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products with a focus on Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of building code.
- Ability to read and navigate plans and specifications.
- Good interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Experience in any of the following areas is a plus:
- Commercial development